King of the Stolen Lands
Alternative Starting Equipment
Player have the option of using this alternative method for their stating equipment.
- Players get 10 draws from a basket filled with True Dungeon tokens.
- Duplicate, redundant, or unusable items may be traded in for additional draws at the following conversion rate:
- Common = 0 additional draws
- Uncommon = 1 additional draws
- Rare = 2 additional draws
- Scrolls count as one-use magic charms for classes without the ability to use them.
- Platinum backed tokens are masterwork or have a metamagic quality applied to them.
- Wooden tokens are heirloom items and will have special story elements associated with them.
- The Gen Con 2011 token is a sacred heirloom and can be exchanged for either an Ultra-rare (of the DMs choosing) or a player/DM determines special magic item.
- GP tokens count as Rhestilor treasury notes worth 100 times their listed value.